Activity report of Migdal JCC for the 2012
• 5300 visitors of Jewish museum of Odessa and its outdoor exhibitions; 175 excursions; 150 consultations. Museum was visited by tourist from 37 different countries. 1172 new items where received for the Main museum Fund.
• 360 study hours on the Odessa tour guide courses on local-lore history, ethnography, Jewish history and ethics, literature and art.
• Participants of Jewish library: 964readers. 42 bibliographic references were generated and issued to individual needs and requirements of organizations.
• 127 consultations from the Genealogy section to those, living in Odessa, Ukraine, and the inhabitants of the CIS, as well as Poland, Germany, the U.S., Britain and France.
• 4042 study hours on Jewish education for all ages
• 7038 study hours in art groups of “Migdal” center
• Organization of 6 art exhibitions of the school of Jewish art (center “Migdal”)
• Monthly participation of 980 families in the regular programs
• 6 thematic issues of “Migdal Times” magazine
• 378000 site visits
• Center “Beitenu” works for 127 families from risk group:
Members – 127 families
Study hours: 216
• 142 families participating in programming of “Mazl Tov” Early childhood development center
Programming, design and maintenance by Jewish Student Club of
Migdal International Center of Jewish Community Programs the International Center of Jewish Community Programs «Migdal» , Odessa.
Kira Verkhovskaya , the President of the JCC «Migdal» center.